Our customers come to us from a variety of industries but share some common objectives. They have a desire to build a current business line into a more lucrative revenue stream, protect against competitive threats or introduce a new product or service to an existing or new customer base.
Generally, they sell through sales channels such as dealers, distributors, agents or representatives. In some cases they charter Imperial with the responsibility to staff a nationwide sales force that they think is more cost effective. Our clients include:
• ACDelco Merchandising Solution – Created the ACDelco 1Store web site that services the entire ACDelco wholesale and employee base with operational materials and promotional merchandise. The site uses the same platform and backend functionality as Amazon, delivering a singular shopping experience to the customer.
• ACDelco Shop Solution – Developed a retail driven site sharing the same platform and shopping cart experience to the ACDelco 1Store. ACDelcoShop.com is accessible to the general public, offering a seamless transition from the wholesale experience while showcasing both ACDelco branded and licensed products.
• Our web solution also provides access to ACDelco employees, marketing suppliers and partners through the use of login-driven access. Includes call center services to assist ACDelco shop owners with merchandise, promotions and marketing materials.
• GM CCA Merchandising Solution – Created the GM 1Store web site that services the entire General Motors dealer base with operational materials and promotional merchandise. The site uses the same platform and backend functionality as Amazon, delivering a singular shopping experience to the customer.
• Designed to enhance efficiency and reduce complexity by replacing two separate programs with a single website and comprehensive call center services to assist GM dealers with merchandise, promotions and marketing materials.
• Our web solution also provides access to GM employees, marketing suppliers and retail consumers through the use of login-driven access.
Imperial Marketing has managed the FCA Performance Institute Certified Professionals (CP) program for over seventeen years. We fulfill over 20,000 awards annually to dealership personnel that have achieved excellence in both certification and performance.
The Mopar Service Excellence Rewards program is designed to motivate and reward Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep and RAM Service Lane employees in over 1,900 dealerships nationwide, for increasing sales of Mopar Parts, Accessories and MVP Plans. Imperial Marketing has been managing this program since its inception 11 years ago.
Hino Honors encourages a culture of appreciation and recognition throughout the Hino Dealer Network and provides exceptional contributors the opportunity to earn awards and recognition. IMI has managed the Hino Honors Program for Hino Trucks, a division of Toyota Inc., since 2007.
This program recognizes individual staff members as well as dealerships that demonstrate above average performance.
Imperial Marketing provides the following program components:
• Branded merchandise and apparel
• Program customer service support
• Sales incentive administration and rewards
• Recognition administration and emblematic awards
• Retail image dealership displays and branding materials